Best Female Dentist For Metallic Braces in KarachiDental Emergency Service 24/7 | Book in-Person or Online Video Appointments
- Metallic braces are used to align and straighten crooked teeth; the best orthodontic dentist installs these steel braces in Karachi.
- Metallic braces installation is by far the most effective and traditional method of straightening teeth.
- These fixed metallic braces come in many types, such as gold plated metallic braces etc.
- Full metal braces can help with all crooked teeth related issues such as overcrowded teeth and underbites.
- Not just that, but the best part about getting metallic braces is that the average cost of metallic braces in Pakistan is quite reasonable.
Wanna know more? Let Zia Dental Care tell you all about them
- What are metal retainer braces?
- The advantages of these cosmetic braces.
- What are better, traditional metal braces or invisible ones?
- What kind of steel braces are there, for example, gold plated braces, etc.
- How are these modernized metallic braces installed?
- The aftercare of these metal-ceramic braces.
What are Better? Traditional Metal Braces or Invisible Ones?
There is no competition between both of these teeth braces, they both are teeth straighteners and aligners, and people opt for them as per their need and demand. You can find both traditional metal braces and invisible braces at Zia dental care at a reasonable cost. Let us still ponder on some differences between them.
- Traditional metal braces are strong and durable, while invisible braces can be damaged.
- The cost of invisible braces and the cost of metallic braces have a drastic difference between them. Of course, metallic braces cost is much lower than invisible braces.
- Invisible braces can be lost or misplaced very quickly because you can take them off, unlike metallic braces attached to your teeth.
- The installation process of metallic braces is more straightforward and quicker than Invisalign, requiring multiple corrections and visits.
In the end, choosing whichever braces among them is entirely your choice and preference.
What kind of Steel Braces are there, for example, Gold Plated Braces, etc.
There are different sort of braces available, all of them have their pros and cons.
- We have our traditional metal braces.
- Then there are lingual braces.
- Ceramic braces.
- Plastic aligners.
- And self-aligning braces.
There are different kinds of traditional metal braces too such as,
- Gold plated braces.
- Steel braces.
- Silver braces, etc.
Some of them might not be ideal for you; we would suggest you visit the best braces orthodontist in Karachi. There is no need to search for the best orthodontist near me as we have the answer, it Zia dental care; walk in now and forget all your crooked teeth worries.
How are These Modernized Metallic Braces Installed?
A girl came to our clinic, and our dentist Dr.Aimen Zia decided to apply braces on her teeth and took some pictures and X-Ray images. Impressions of teeth were also taken so that the orthodontist could understand the morphology of her tooth. Then, in the next appointment, First of all, our orthodontist Dr.Faran Farooq inserted a device in her mouth to make it dry and to keep her tongue in place. Then Dr.Faran Farooq dried her teeth, and then an etchant was applied on her teeth to make the surface of her teeth ideal to be bonded quickly with the braces. After that, he used a unique adhesive and placed the braces, and that adhesive was then hardened by a curing light that set the bond between the teeth and braces. After then, O-rings were applied to her braces to hold the archwires in their position. And that was the whole procedure done on that girl to use braces.
The Aftercare of These Metal-Ceramic Braces.
After applying braces, we prescribe our patients to wear retainers so that their teeth stay set in their position. The patient is advised to follow up with the dentist after every two weeks to check the progress of teeth and make adjustments according to it.
Sometimes patients may feel the pain during the first week after applying braces, which can be reduced by gargling with lukewarm saltwater. The use of braces wax is also prescribed to the patient if the braces are irritating your lips and cheek.