Best Female Dentist For Crown & Bridges in KarachiDental Emergency Service 24/7 | Book in-Person or Online Video Appointments
Crown and Bridges:
We all have some amount or sort of damaged teeth in our mouth and I’m sure that many Top Dentists in Karachi would have told you that they can’t be fixed at all, well, let me give you great news, there is a way you can repair these damaged teeth. Not entirely repair them, but cover them with a dental crown or bridge.
There are various kinds of Dental Crown types such as,
– Ceramic or you can even compose your crown according to the materials you like to be added to it.
Yes, you can opt for your Dental Crown material according to a few of the factors such as,
– The location of your tissue.
– The color of your overall teeth.
– The function of the crown replacement teeth.
– The location of the tooth you need a crown on.
– How much of the crown will be perceivable when you smile.
Let us tell you about some benefits.
A crown will cover up your broken, crooked, and weakened teeth but a dental crown has much more benefits,
– It will protect your damaged tooth by getting more damaged.
– It will hold your surrounding teeth together so that they don’t get damaged or disrupted by your tooth.
– It won’t let your implant showcase.
– A dental crown is also used to protect your tooth after you get a root canal.
Dental crowns are not complex at all, you get even get a dental crown for a 9-year-old and a dental crown for a 5-year-old. Several Dental Crown Specialists in Karachi can guide and help you with your procedure but if you ask our suggestion, we would recommend you go for Zia Dental Care, as they have the best and the most experienced staff.
A dental crown surgery is very simple and is conducted by a Professional Dental Crown Dentist after a dental crown extraction. You don’t have to worry if your dental crown broke earlier due to any circumstances, your dentist will look into it and make sure that the next dental crown material and filling that you go for is durable according to your teeth.
Can a Dental Crown be Repaired?
The repair of a dental crown depends on the kind of damage and the material you opted for, if it’s repairable then it will be repaired by your Dental Crown Doctor, if it’s not then don’t worry. You can always opt for a better one.
Does a Dental Crown Hurt?
Can a Dental Crown be Removed?
Yes, a dental crown can be removed easily by a Dental Crown Doctor. The dental crowns that are installed to protect a root canal are in most cases removed when the root canal is healed and your actual tooth is ready to be used.
Why choose Zia Dental Care?
If you are looking to get a dental crown or bridge then your first choice should be Zia Dental Care, as we offer the best and the safest services at the best prices for all our patients.
So call now and Book an Appointment before your teeth rot out.
What are the Materials Used for Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns are available in different types of materials such as;
1. Porcelain or All-Ceramic Crown: These dental crowns provide the best color match and preferred in aesthetic zones of the mouth such as front teeth. People who have metal allergies can opt for such crowns. However, they are not very strong and can wear off soon.
2. Metal Crown: The material used in such a dental crown can be Palladium, Gold, Nickel, or Chromium. They can last longer as they don’t wear off and are strong enough. They can withstand strong biting forces and are therefore a good choice for Molars.
3. Porcelain-fused-to-metal Crown: These tooth crowns are the gold standard for retreated teeth. They have strong metal beneath the porcelain layer which makes them more durable as compared to All Porcelain crowns in the aspect of aesthetics issues. They’re preferred because they can easily match your adjacent teeth.
4. All Resin Crown: They are the least expensive among all and can easily wear off and break with time.
5. Pressed Ceramic Crowns: These crowns have a hard inner core. Such crowns are capped with porcelain which makes them aesthetically pleasing because of the natural color. Pressed ceramic crowns are long-lasting as compared to all-porcelain crowns.
What’s the more conservative approach than crowns?
Do you want a more conservative crown?
An onlay is a more conservative approach as compared to crowns. It covers 3/4th of your crown as compared to the dental crown which covers your whole underlying tooth.
With the preparation of onlays, less tooth structure needs to be removed, which makes this approach less aggressive. They are less expensive and more conservative than the crown.
An inlay is another form of indirect restoration. It is the most conservative approach towards dental restoration. It covers a minimal part of the tooth.
Do you want a more aesthetically pleasing crown?
Are you concerned about your appearance while getting a tooth cap?
Dental Zirconia is a powdered form of zirconium that makes the dental crown most durable and strongest among all other types.
These crowns are generally preferred because of their natural color and extreme durability. They are the material of choice for molar crowns where grinding and biting forces are maximum. They are also widely used in aesthetic zones.
Zirconia crowns have become widely popular because of their easy and less time-consuming cementation. It is usually completed in one visit as compared to other crowns that take time to manufacture. These dental crowns last longer than other crowns because they are highly resistant. They provide many natural results and are therefore highly compatible with teeth and gums. Zirconia crowns are not recommended in case of a deep cavity as they may break. Such crowns are costly as compared to other crowns but are suitable for long-term use.