Best Female Dentist For Surgical Extraction in Karachi
Dental Emergency Service 24/7 | Book in-Person or Online Video Appointments
Surgical tooth extraction or molar tooth extraction is a process that involves the removal of your tooth. A wisdom tooth removal or a surgical tooth extraction would be carried out due to the following reasons,
- Surgical Tooth Removal due to decay. You might need an emergency wisdom tooth removal if you have a decayed or damaged tooth due to the plaque, and the bacteria has infested its way down to the root of your teeth. Proper infected tooth removal is carried out at Zia dental care by doctor Aimen Zia if that is the case.
- You might need a dental reconstruction after a tooth extraction if you got your tooth or teeth injured due to any means. Any damage or trauma caused to our teeth can look and feel real ugly; it’s better to get that part of your teeth removed and repaired by any top teeth extraction dentist in Karachi.
- Overcrowding of teeth. Yes, there can be a situation where you have more teeth than you need; if you look clearly, we all have them; it’s better to get them removed and save yourself from troubles related to crooked teeth ahead.
- Are your baby teeth still in the way? It’s not normal, and you might need a simple tooth extraction surgery to get rid of your baby teeth for the permanent teeth to come in. teeth extraction is a simple and not problematic process. It can be carried out on toddlers, too, if their baby teeth are not falling and are overdue.
- It can be a part of other surgeries. Let us tell you something about these simple tooth extraction surgeries; they are so minor and straightforward that most of the time, they are a part of other orthodontic treatments. Why are they carried out? To make space for the different treatments to be carried out efficiently;y.
- Third molar extraction. Also called wisdom teeth removal is when your third molars are removed before or after they appear around your gums. This third molar extraction is carried out because our wisdom teeth aren’t needed around our mouth, and they can cause immense pain and irritation. It’s better to get your wisdom teeth extraction done rather than bearing the pain.
There can be other situations where you could need a tooth extraction, such as broken teeth, etc. you must be curious about the process. Let’s dig in and see the best female dentist does our things in Karachi, Dr. Aimen Zia, at Zia dental care.
Whether it is a surgical or simple tooth extraction procedure, the protocols remain the same at Zia dental care because we care about your smile. Let us guide you through the process.
- First, we numb your tooth and the area around where the procedure will be carried out for minimum discomfort. We make sure that our patients are satisfied physically and mentally through the process towards the end of it.
- Now we move on to the primary extraction process and the suitable instruments such as the elevators etc.; we have our top doctors involved, such as dr Aimen Zia, to ensure that the surgery is successful and quick without any pain.
- Now that your tooth socket is naked. We will move on to clean and remove any broken tooth pieces or bacteria from the inside.
- If more than one tooth is removed and the surgery was significant, then you might need stitches but don’t worry, nothing will be done and carried out without your permission. Everything will be elaborated on to you beforehand.
- We will make sure that your bleeding has stopped completely and that your swelling is taken care of if there are signs of swelling.
The whole procedure will be done under experts’ supervision, and your case will be handled with care along with the best and cleanest equipment. Don’t worry; you will be in safe hands at Zia dental care.
How to take care of your mouth after the Tooth Extraction Surgery?
Yes, you would have to follow proper aftercare after surgical extraction. Let us tell you about how to properly follow the aftercare so that you don’t damage your surgical area.
- We place gauze pads in your tooth socket to stop the bleeding; you would have to change that frequently to ensure that your tooth area is safe from any infections.
- You will be given painkillers. We would not recommend you to skip those as the afterpain can get a little immense. You will be fine if you take your meds on time.
- Following up on pain killers won’t be enough. You would have to make sure that you attend any doctor’s appointment if you are called again for a checkup.
- We would suggest you take a day or two after a surgical extraction and have a good rest.
- Don’t indulge in any forceful action, including your mouth; refrain from spitting and rinsing your mouth too.
- Don’t brush or floss for at least 24 hours, and even after 24 hours, make sure you brush and floss lightly, avoiding the extraction area.
- It would help if you consumed nutritionally healthy and soft; having liquid-based meals such as porridge and soups are recommended along with fresh juices.
- You should avoid smoking, drinking, anything that can slow the pace of your healing.
After your 24-28 hours of not rinsing your mouth, make sure you rinse it lightly wiith a solution comprising warm water and a little salt. This solution will disinfect your mouth in a very natural and subtle way.
This type of X-ray may be advised for orthodontic treatment, for assessment of your impactions such as wisdom teeth, or for a general overview of your teeth and the supporting bone.
An OPG is a panoramic screening of the lower face, which displays all the teeth of the upper and lower jaw on a single film.
It shows the number, position, and growth of all the teeth including those that have not erupted yet.
An OPG may also reveal problems with the jawbone and the joint which connects the jawbone to your head called the Temporomandibular joint or commonly known as TMJ.
Advantages of an OPG
The advantage of panoramic images/OPGs are:
1. Broad coverage of jaw bone and teeth including the TMJ (temporomandibular joint)
2. Low patient radiation dose
3. Convenience of examination
4. Convenient for patients with limited mouth opening
5. Short time required for producing the image
6. Useful visual aid in patient education and case representation.
Which is the Best Tooth Extraction Clinic when it comes to Surgical Extraction Costs.
Have you been searching for wisdom teeth removal costs near me, but you cant a surgical extraction clinic with the fairest prices? Don’t worry; you landed at the right spot because Zia dental care will make sure you get the best prices when it comes to low-cost tooth extraction near me.
The average surgical tooth extraction cost in Karachi DHA is not more than 3000-5000 or more, depending on the work to be done in your mouth.
You should pick Zia dental clinic because we do not just have the best services around, but we also have plenty of deals going on when it comes to surgical extraction in Clifton DHA.
So what are you waiting for? Book an Appointment now.
Our Services at Zia Dental Care
At Zia Dental Care we have an advanced OPG machine on-site for your convenience and the images are produced digitally.
The image is produced instantly as the OPG being taken and our dentist will review it with you by the end of the appointment.
This can be done as part of a dental check-up, or separate appointment.
An OPG is just one diagnostic tool our dentist will use to ensure you maintain and prevent unnecessary dental issues.
If our dentist finds problems, such as cavities or tooth decay, she will discuss your treatment options.
If not, then keep up the good work!