Root Canal TreatmentBest Female Dentist for Root Canal in Karachi | Pain-Free Treatment | Book in-Person or Video Appointments
What is the Root Canal?
Beneath your crown part, there is a soft tissue called the pulp of the tooth. This tissue consists of nerves, blood vessels, and connective tissue which helps in the growth of the root. When your tooth is completely developed, it can survive without the pulp. That’s the only reason that proved to be the success of a Root Canal Treatment.
Facts Related To Root Canal Treatment:
- There are certain facts about a root canal treatment that you need to know before getting the treatment done.
- Root canal treatment is not painful. In modern dentistry, root canal treatments have become painless. In fact, this procedure is generally done to relieve your pain.
- Root canal treatment is not needed only if there is pain. When your pulp is dead, you won’t feel any pain but you are in need of treatment to remove this dead pulp.
- Root canal treatment doesn’t often require multiple appointments, they can be completed in a single visit.
- The treated tooth should always be covered with a crown after the treatment in order to prevent it from reinfection and dislodgement of restoration.
- The success rate of root canal treatment is nearly 95%.