Oral & Maxillofacial
Surgeon in Karachi
- Third Molar Impactions
- Canine Impactions
- Canine Exposure for Orthodontic purposes
- Soft Tissue/Bone Biopsies
- Cyst Enucleation
- Cyst Marsupialization
- Sinus Lift
- Bone Grafting
- Guided Tissue Regeneration
- Intermaxillary Fixation
(BDS, RDS, C-Ortho, C-Endo, F.C.P.S)
Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
DAYS & TIMINGS
Monday till Saturday
2pm to 8pm
About Dr. Sadia
- She is BDS, RDS, FCPS OMFS (Dow).
- A graduate of Dow University of Health Sciences completed her postgraduation (FCPS) from her parent institute in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- She deals with all specialist procedures including dental implantology and dentistry as well as surgical problems related to the mouth and associated structures.
- Currently employed in the Department of OMFS in Dow International dental College where she provides the best treatment and management to patients and manages junior doctors and staff.
- She has over 10 years of successful experience in the field of dentistry and understands and employs evidence based techniques to provide up-to-date treatment plans.
I’d Love to Help
I Have Experience With…
How can I book an appointment with Dr. Sadia ?
How much does Dr. Sadia charge & how do I pay?
Dr. Sadia Charges Rs. 5,000/- for consultation. You will pay at the reception when you visit the doctor.
What is the experience of Dr. Sadia ?
Dr. Sadia has 06 years of experience.
What is the feedback of Dr. Sadia ?
99% of patients had a positive experience with Dr. Sadia.
What is the education of Dr. Sadia ?
Dr. Sadia has the following degrees: B.D.S, RDS, C-Ortho, C-Endo & F.C.P.S
Where does Dr. Sadia practice & what are the timings?
Zia Dental Care
Monday – Saturday: 02:00 PM – 08:00 PM
Sunday: 05 PM – 10:00 PM
G6, Mehran Excellency Apartment Khayaban-e-Iqbal Service Road, Bath Island, Clifton, Karachi, 75600
Mon – Sun: 10am – 10pm
Dental Emergency: 10pm – 10am