Best Dentist For Metallic Braces in Karachi
- Metallic braces are a common type of orthodontic treatment used to correct misaligned teeth and improve the bite.
- They consist of three main components: metal brackets, metal archwire, and elastic bands or ligatures.
Metal Brackets: Small metal squares are bonded to the front of each tooth.
- The brackets act as anchors for the archwire.
Metal Archwire: A thin metal wire runs through the brackets and applies gentle pressure to move the teeth into their correct position.
- The archwire is changed periodically to maintain the force necessary to correct the bite.
Elastic Bands or Ligatures: Small rubber bands or metal ties hold the archwire in place within the brackets.
- They come in a variety of colors, allowing patients to personalize their braces.
- Metallic braces are highly effective for correcting a wide range of orthodontic issues, including crowded teeth, gaps, overbites, underbites, and crossbites.
- The treatment time varies depending on the severity of the case but typically takes 12-24 months.
- Regular appointments with an orthodontist are necessary to adjust the braces and monitor progress.
- Metallic braces are typically made of stainless steel, making them strong and durable.
- However, they can also be noticeable and may cause some discomfort, especially when first getting used to them.
- Proper oral hygiene and avoiding hard, crunchy, or sticky foods can help reduce the risk of damage to the braces.
- Metallic braces are used to align and straighten crooked teeth; the best orthodontic dentist installs these steel braces in Karachi.
- Metallic braces installation is by far the most effective and traditional method of straightening teeth.
- These fixed metallic braces come in many types, such as gold plated metallic braces etc.
- Full metal braces can help with all crooked teeth related issues such as overcrowded teeth and underbites.
- Not just that, but the best part about getting metallic braces is that the average cost of metallic braces in Pakistan is quite reasonable.
Wanna know more? Let Zia Dental Care tell you all about them
What are metal retainer braces?
- The advantages of these cosmetic braces.
- What are better, traditional metal braces or invisible ones?
- What kind of steel braces are there, for example, gold plated braces, etc.
- How are these modernized metallic braces installed?
- The aftercare of these metal-ceramic braces.
How are These Modernized Metallic Braces Installed?
A girl came to our clinic, and our dentist Dr.Aimen Zia decided to apply braces on her teeth and took some pictures and X-Ray images. Impressions of teeth were also taken so that the orthodontist could understand the morphology of her tooth. Then, in the next appointment, First of all, our orthodontist Dr.Faran Farooq inserted a device in her mouth to make it dry and to keep her tongue in place. Then Dr.Faran Farooq dried her teeth, and then an etchant was applied on her teeth to make the surface of her teeth ideal to be bonded quickly with the braces. After that, he used a unique adhesive and placed the braces, and that adhesive was then hardened by a curing light that set the bond between the teeth and braces. After then, O-rings were applied to her braces to hold the archwires in their position. And that was the whole procedure done on that girl to use braces.
The Aftercare of These Metal-Ceramic Braces.
After applying braces, we prescribe our patients to wear retainers so that their teeth stay set in their position. The patient is advised to follow up with the dentist after every two weeks to check the progress of teeth and make adjustments according to it.
Sometimes patients may feel the pain during the first week after applying braces, which can be reduced by gargling with lukewarm saltwater. The use of braces wax is also prescribed to the patient if the braces are irritating your lips and cheek.
What exactly are these Metal Mouth Braces?
Braces are aligners that are used to give us a perfect smile by aligning our teeth. Braces are usually installed for people who experience gaps between their teeth, overcrowding of teeth, overbites, deep bites, under edges etc. braces are available in different types, but the most traditional types installed is metallic braces.
The Advantages of these Metal Elastics Braces.
You might be wondering if there are various kinds of teeth alignment ways available, then why do people opt for metallic braces? Well, let Zia dental care tell you why.
- The first advantage and the primary reason people choose metal braces is that they are the best traditional way of straightening teeth. Braces are in use for more than over a decade, and people trust their efficiency blindly.
- Installing braces is much more flexible than any other process such as Invisalign. You can get metallic braces for two or four teeth, up to your need.
- Not to forget that metallic braces are always made out of any metal, which means they are much more durable.
- Metallic braces also last for a reasonable amount of time without giving you any teeth issues, which means that they are long-lasting.
- Braces are also fun and not scary for kids as they can get pink metal braces or blue metal braces, any colour they like!
- Braces are also a one-time investment, and they are attached to your teeth; you won’t lose them even if you wanted to.
- Did we forget to mention that the cost of metallic braces in Pakistan is quite reasonable, and you can avail them easily while staying on a budget? The best female dentist in Karachi is doctor Aimen Zia at Zia dental care; she will attend to all your dental needs and let you know if you need braces or not.
What are Better? Traditional Metal Braces or Invisible Ones?
There is no competition between both of these teeth braces, they both are teeth straighteners and aligners, and people opt for them as per their need and demand. You can find both traditional metal braces and invisible braces at Zia dental care at a reasonable cost. Let us still ponder on some differences between them.
- Traditional metal braces are strong and durable, while invisible braces can be damaged.
- The cost of invisible braces and the cost of metallic braces have a drastic difference between them. Of course, metallic braces cost is much lower than invisible braces.
- Invisible braces can be lost or misplaced very quickly because you can take them off, unlike metallic braces attached to your teeth.
- The installation process of metallic braces is more straightforward and quicker than Invisalign, requiring multiple corrections and visits.
In the end, choosing whichever braces among them is entirely your choice and preference.
What kind of Steel Braces are there, for example, Gold Plated Braces, etc.
There are different sort of braces available, all of them have their pros and cons.
- We have our traditional metal braces.
- Then there are lingual braces.
- Ceramic braces.
- Plastic aligners.
- And self-aligning braces.
There are different kinds of traditional metal braces too such as,
- Gold plated braces.
- Steel braces.
- Silver braces, etc.
Some of them might not be ideal for you; we would suggest you visit the best braces orthodontist in Karachi. There is no need to search for the best orthodontist near me as we have the answer, it Zia dental care; walk in now and forget all your crooked teeth worries.
G6, Mehran Excellency Apartment Khayaban-e-Iqbal Service Road, Bath Island, Clifton, Karachi, 75600
Mon – Sun: 10am – 10pm
Dental Emergency: 10pm – 10am