ALIGNERSDental Emergency 24 hours
Orthodontic treatments seem more like purely aesthetic treatments for an attractive smile, but that’s not always the reason. Crooked teeth are harder to keep clean, therefore are generally at risk of decay and periodontal disease, and can also cause jaw pain. Also, people who aren’t confident in their smile may feel that they lack a certain quality of life in social and professional situations, making it necessary for them to get orthodontic treatment to boost up their confidence.
Clear aligners can treat a different type of cases, including:
- Crowded Teeth create room for every teeth.
- Overbites, when your upper teeth overlap your lower teeth.
- Underbites, when the lower front teeth overlap with the upper front teeth.
- Diastema, when there are small or large gaps between the teeth.
- Open Bites, when the front upper and lower teeth do not touch when the mouth is shut. This is a very rare type of malocclusion.
- Misaligned Primary (Baby) Teeth, clear aligners can be used during phase I orthodontic treatment to make room for existing baby teeth and developing permanent teeth. Children between 6 and 10 years of age are candidates for this treatment.
- Invisalign is considered one of the latest and most revolutionary inventions for a bright confident smile with naturally straight teeth.