Do you want to straighten teeth without teeth wire braces, and are you looking for teeth alignment without braces? Say no more as we are going to tell you how.
-Aligners will take care of your crooked teeth.
-They are plastic braces.
-Aligners are also called invisible braces.
-They are installed easily.
-Aligners are much more convenient and removable.
Our smile is our most prized possession, and it’s up to us to protect it and repair it. No one likes crooked teeth, but something that we all dislike more than crooked teeth is braces. They just don’t fit right; even if you find someone who provides the best braces services in Pakistan, they still don’t look good.
Not to worry, as we have a more innovative alternative to braces, and that is aligners, I’ll tell you more about it.
What are Aligners Braces?
Aligners are braces used to correct crooked teeth, but they are better because they are invisible. Yes! Now you can fix your smile and not be worried to smile at the same time due to braces that are not visible; what can be better than that? Now you must be thinking about how much these invisible braces cost in Pakistan? Not to worry? We will inform you about everything but first, let’s dig into some advantages of these invisible aligners in Pakistan; why should you not for them? Where can you get the best invisible braces in Pakistan?
Why should you go for Invisible Aligners?
- Because comfort is a priority, it’s hectic when things get stuck between our braces; it’s troubling to maintain them too. If you opt for Invisalign, the process of installing invisible aligners, you will be much comfortable. Let me tell you the best part; these plastic aligners can be taken out whenever you need to eat and drink, which means no food getting stuck in between!
- When you get your Invisalign done by the best dentist in Karachi, you will notice a drastic change in your personality due to the boost of confidence.
- Recently, there are many dental care clinics in Karachi offering a much more advanced and renewed version of these invisible braces, which means better comfort and a beautiful smile.
Why is Invisalign better than Ordinary Braces?
When you opt for invisible braces from any affordable dental care in Karachi, Pakistan, rather than the regular braces, you get rid of the following issues,
- You get rid of pain and any discomfort.
- Your mouth won’t be sore.
- There will be no plaque building up inside your mouth.
- You will be saying farewell to any injury caused by braces.
- Your teeth won’t be discoloured.
- You won’t have any difficulty eating or drinking.
Let's know about the Best Invisible Braces 2020-2021 installation process.
Overlooking the transparent teeth braces cost, you must be thinking about the process of installing these dental straighteners by an invisible braces dentist. Don’t break a sweat; we will tell you how we do it.
- For you to have the top invisible braces installed, we conduct a detailed meetup between you and one of our best orthodontics or dentist. The extended meeting consists of both parties deciding on the type of best lingual braces, deciding on the price of transparent braces, and going through your medical history to make sure there are no complications for you.
- Once everything about your Invisalign dental braces is decided, our best hidden lingual braces dentist assists you with a proper treatment plan. It’s a whole process to install these clear ceramic braces,
- X-rays and pictures of your teeth are taken first and sent to your dentist to make your plastic braces for your teeth.
- The designs of your clear path braces are sent to a computer to generate a 3-model out of it.
- Your invisible braces dentist conducts several attempts on your aligners to give you a perfect fit. Now you see why Invisalign with braces is a little expensive in Pakistan.
- After a month or so, we give you a call from our braces dental clinic, informing you that your smile is ready.
- Zia Dental Clinic is the Best Clinic for Braces in Pakistan as we help you understand how to wear your braces, take them out and be comfortable with them.
- It will take you a while, but soon you will notice some fantastic changes your orthodontic braces treatment will have on your teeth.
Don't skip your Invisible Braces Dentist Appointment?
After you find the best-priced orthodontist near me and get your braces, the first few months, your braces will be temporary as they are changed according to the frequent movement of your teeth.
To get them changed and tuned accordingly, you have to make sure you miss no dentist appointment. Soon, when your teeth come in line after a few months, you will get permanent aligners so that your teeth can stay in shape and perfect more efficiently internally.
Maintain your Invisible Aligners.
Once you have your invisible aligners in hand, now is the time to make sure that you enjoy the partial braces price that you paid. You have to maintain your aligners regularly; these invisible plastic braces won’t show 100% results. We will give you some tips to keep your invisible aligners.
- Now that you have your best Invisalign braces, you have to keep them neat and clean. Make it your habit to take them out regularly at any part of your day and rinse them properly with cold or lukewarm water. Never use hot water on your aligners, as it might damage the plastic.
- No matter how many people suggest it but you should never use other materials to clean your plastic braces, such as mouth wash etc. what will happen when you use them is that your braces might appear dull and less invisible after some time.
- Aligners are meant to be worn for almost 22 hours; many people are comfortable taking them off with naps; make sure you rinse them whenever you take them off. This helps in removing saliva and bacteria.
- Keep your aligners in lukewarm water for 15-20 minutes every day so that they stay soft, clean and, bacteria-free.
- The storage of your plastic braces should only be done in a proper case that comes along with them, not in anything else.
- Plastic braces don’t mean your original teeth don’t need any care. Make sure you brush and take care of your teeth as you used too before the plastic braces.
- You can remove your plastic braces whenever you want; it preferred to remove them when you eat or drink anything other than water. Removing them will keep them safe from getting stained or damaged in any way. Trust us; you don’t want to get them stained because you paid a lot to get them invisible.
Clear Aligners or Invisible Aligners:
Orthodontic treatments seem more like purely aesthetic treatments for an attractive smile, but that’s not always the reason. Crooked teeth are harder to keep clean. Therefore they are generally at risk of decay and periodontal disease and can also cause jaw pain. Also, people who aren’t confident in their smile may feel that they lack a certain quality of life in social and professional situations, making it necessary for them to get orthodontic treatment to boost their confidence.
Clear aligners can treat a different type of cases, including:
- Crowded Teeth create room for every teeth.
- Overbites, when your upper teeth overlap your lower teeth.
- Underbites, when the lower front teeth overlap with the upper front teeth.
- Diastema, when there are small or large gaps between the teeth.
- Open Bites, when the front upper and lower teeth do not touch when the mouth is shut. This is a scarce type of malocclusion.
- Misaligned Primary (Baby) Teeth, clear aligners can be used during phase I orthodontic treatment to make room for existing baby teeth and develop permanent teeth. Children between 6 and 10 years of age are candidates for this treatment.
- Invisalign is considered one of the latest and most revolutionary inventions for a bright, confident smile with naturally straight teeth.
Clear aligners, also known as Invisible Aligners, are a type of orthodontic treatment that corrects misaligned or crooked teeth. These braces are a virtually invisible and removable alternative to other conventional braces, such as metal or ceramic braces, which look unaesthetic when you smile or talk. Clear aligners are a solution for patients who are seeking a more conservative orthodontic treatment than conventional braces, as they do not involve the use of brackets or wires. For this type of orthodontic treatment, aligner trays are customized for every patient differently, depending on the need or the severity of teeth misalignment (malocclusion).
But where to Get it from?
There are many top walks-in dental care centres; they indeed claim to be the best dental care in Karachi, but are they?
We suggest you go for us, Zia Dental Care, a name you can trust. Our wide range of expert and experienced range of doctors will ensure you get the best sort of Invisalign done.
Not just that, you won’t have to worry about questions like, what is the cost of invisible braces in Pakistan? What is the price of Invisalign in Karachi? This is because Zia dental care is concerned about your teeth more than your pocket. We ensure you the affordable installation of invisible braces so you can give your best smile!
Book an appointment now and bread free of the ugly braces.